Health & Weight Battle
I am currently 445 pounds. As of 1/23/18
My blood presser is 130 / 78. As of my doctors appointment 1/23/18
I am currently diagnosed from my PCP’s office with:
- Morbid obesity
- sleep issues
- High Blood Pressure
An old picture from the last diet.
My goal is 180 pounds. The lowest I have been in the last 5 years is 220 ish pounds.
My weight is directly affected by my mental health because I am at a loss at a lot of things. Like I do not feel comfortable being outside of my house by my self. See more here
- 5/29/18 @ pop was 458. So I am down from 475 last time.
- 1/23/18 Seeen my pcp about blood presser and back. I was weight and came in at 445.
- 12/13/17 weighted myself on my scale and it said 420ish pounds.
- 11/14/17 Seen Seen my PCP (Dr Kusma) for a follow up to my ER trip on Sunday. He thinks my blood pressure is a big problem now. And he also wrote me a note to be off work for the next 7 days.
- My weight 433 pounds
- Resting heart rate 104
- 10/29/17 Weight myself on my home scale and it said 425
- 10/12/17 Weight myself on my home scale and it said 432.something. It is not an official weight because my scale could be off but I have lost weight.
- 9/20/17 Seen my PCP (Dr Kusma) for my headaches. He thinks its Migraines. He prescribed me Sumatriptan Tab 100mg.
- My blood presser was 132 / 78.
- My weight was 441 pounds.
- Resting hart rate 84/min
- Body mass 61.51
- 6/26/17 – Today my weight dropped below what my scale can weight and instead getting an error like I have been all year it said 442. So now I can start weighting myself again and tracking the progress.
- 4/11/17 Because of my laziness and the Reseridone and other mental health medications my weight has gone up to 515pound. I really need to start changing things or this will kill me.
- 2/27/17 Sorry I don’t update this like I should. My weight is around 475 pounds but my new medications don’t make me feel hungry or they just make me feel full I don’t know which but I like this feeling.
- 1/27/17 I went to the doctor and they weight me at 455 pounds.
- Update: 9/26 My weight has gone up. I weighted myself at rite aid on 9/24 I think was the date and I gained 5 pounds back. I have been emotionally eating because of the pain, stress and anxiety of late. and today all I want to do is dive head first into a bag of m&Ms or recesses cups.
- Update: 9/14 I current weight 430 pounds.(Via Rite Aid machine)
More Coming soon….
This is still a work in progress, and will all-ways be update……..
For Viewing my blog!
Posted By: Michael J Granata
724-383-6008 = Google Voice
4|\\||) +0 411 +|-|053 |-|4%!|\\|6 13+ (_) 83 |#45+3|2 +|-|3|\\| +|-|3|\\/| 411 |)4`/
Express written permission is need to use, read, or quote any part of this site for the purposes for financial gain by anyone for any reason. Express written permission can be gained by Emailing MichaelJGranata@gmail.com.
Please do share anything I say for the use of spreading the awareness of mental health or Dad’s rights.
“Give me liberty, or give me death!” Patrick Henry
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” – Philip K. Dick
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” — Doctor Who
“The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen.” – Tom Smothers
“Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” ― Charles Addams
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” Albert Einstein
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell
“Not attacking anyone but the system, I don’t blame any person but the system” – Henry Ford
“If you don’t work on important problems, it’s not likely that you’ll do important work”. – Richard Hamming
“If you can’t explain it simply then you don’t understand it well enough” Unknown
It takes more courage to examine the dark corners of your own soul than it does for a soldier to fight on a battlefield.” W.B. Yeats
“Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.” – Orwell
“The ‘off switch’ to mitigate the unjust harm that killer robots may cause is in each one of us.” Michael Robillard
“There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
“Just as no one is morally required to answer a robber truthfully when he asks if there are any valuables in one’s house, so no one can be morally required to answer truthfully similar questions asked by the State, when filling out income tax returns.” Murray Rothbard
The Path Home
“When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.” Otto von Bismarck
“The government is not your nanny; they’re your dealer. And they’ve subsidized illness in this country. They have to, there’s too much money in it. You see, there’s no money in healthy people, and there’s no money in dead people. The money is in the middle: people who are alive, sort of, but with one or more chronic condition” Bill Maher
“Remember, remember, the 5th of November The Gunpowder Treason and plot; I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason Should ever be forgot.”
The Path Home
The Path Home
“Until we consider animal life to be worthy of the consideration and reverence we bestow upon old books and pictures and historic monuments, there will always be the animal refugee living a precarious life on the edge of extermination, dependent for existence on the charity of a few human beings.” Gerald Durrell
“It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” Julius Caesar
I, Michael Granata, do not hold the rights to any of these videos below and I am sharing them under general use guidelines as stated by YouTube. If you are the owner of any of this material and you would like it removed please contact me directly MichaelJGranata@gmail.com and I will remove yours. Thank you 🙂
The Path Home
The Path Home